September is for Self-Improvement
September marks the transition from Summer to Fall... and also the right time to transition to your best self!
It's never too late to make a new and better version of yourself. (And guess what! You're already making strides by choosing to drink better and take time for yourself.)
And because Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel loves improvements, here's a few of our favorite self-improvement tips:
1. Pick a new hobby: There's always space for new things! Grab yourself a glass of your favorite Sorrel, and choose a new hobby. Whether its learning a new instrument, a new sport, or even a new language.
2. Exercise: Establishing a fitness routine can fuel your body. After all, a healthy body is a happy body!
3. Mindfulness and meditation: Stress, be gone! Mindfulness and meditation go hand-in-hand (and is also our secret recipe towards a more focused you).
4. Self-reflection: We always have room for growth! Grab a cozy spot because we're going to spend some quality time reflecting on your strengths and weaknesses. (and this is all where it all begins).
and last.. but definitely not the least
5. Tracking progress: Let's take accountability! Goal planning is important. Take note of your journey, take out your journal or open your notes. Contemplate on how you'd like to improve yourself.
Self-improvement is a big step, and always remember that it's about the journey, not the destination.
Order Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel today!
Never miss a toast with our authentic nonalcoholic Caribbean mocktail!
It's not business as usual. We're expanding! Be a part of our expansion campaign by donating.
"This is a great beverage that goes well with all your special dishes. Highly recommend it... get more than one bottle because you'll be angry when you drink it up and then have to wait for a new shipment...
" I placed my order and it was received in two days, along with a thank you email. Great customer service and an amazing product. Congratulations and praying for your continued success. Keep up the great work.
Read more blogs.