Spice Up Your Summer: Refreshing Mixers and Creative Cocktails with Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
We still can't get enough of the summer sunshine!
BROOKLYN BREWED SORREL SANGRIA
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Sparkling water
- Fruit Options (Apples, Oranges, Lemons, Blackberries, Blueberries, Mangoes, Grapes and Pineapples)
- Cut up all the fruit you're going to use.
- Fill a glass pitcher with sliced fruit.
- Add the apple juice to the pitcher.
- Pour in the orange juice, cranberry-pomegranate juice and Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- Add lemon juice and finish with the sparkling water.
- Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel Raspberry Mocktail Recipe
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 2 servings
- ice cubes
- 8 ounces of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 8 fresh raspberries or raspberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- 4-8 ounces of seltzer or club soda
- halved of lime or lemon
- Grab 2 of your favorite glass, fill them with ice and add 4 ounces of Sorrel to each.
- Mix in 4 ounces of seltzer per glass
- Mash 8 pieces of fresh raspberries in a small bowl using a fork. Add in 1 teaspoon of white sugar and mix until it is dissolved.
- Slowly pour the raspberry mixture into the glasses of sorrel (1/2 in each glass) creating a blushing ombre effect.
- Top it with a squeeze of lime or lemon and garnish it with fresh mint leaves or to whatever you desire.
- 3 inches of fresh ginger root, peeled and sliced into coins
- ¾ cup sugar, plus extra for tossing the ginger and rimming the cup
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 4-6 lemons)
- Seltzer water to fill the glasses (about 3 cups)
- Slice the ginger root coins into slivers.
- Heat the sugar, water, and ginger slivers over medium high heat, stirring until the sugar melts. Let boil for about 20 minutes, until the syrup begins to thicken. Remove from heat, strain the ginger slivers out, let cool.
- Lay the ginger slivers on a baking sheet to cool. After about 5 minutes, toss with about a tablespoon of sugar. Let cool.
- Wet the edge of each wine glass and dip it in sugar to coat the rim.
- Divide the cooled ginger syrup between four glasses. Divide the lemon juice between the four glasses. Fill each glass with seltzer water.
- Garnish with a piece of candied ginger. Stir before serving.
Order Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel today!
"This is a great beverage that goes well with all your special dishes. Highly recommend it... get more than one bottle because you'll be angry when you drink it up and then have to wait for a new shipment...
" I placed my order and it was received in two days, along with a thank you email. Great customer service and an amazing product. Congratulations and praying for your continued success. Keep up the great work.