**This item is scheduled to be back in stock in late May. You will be updated & notified as soon as it ships.
- Taste Profile: Rich, smooth, florally sweet, and gingery spicy. You'll have a balanced and satisfying booze-free, mocktail experience. Florally sweet from hibiscus roselle + pure cane sugar | Spicy- from ginger + cinnamon and other spices | Complex- A taste journey/ party on your palette! From the floral sweetness at the tip of your tongue to the ginger-induced zing(!) at the middle and back of your palette. In the end, refreshing citrus (we use fresh orange peel) brightens it. Our brewing + non-alcoholic aging process allows for a wonderful richness and smoothness.
Shipping time: We ship using patented and secure Grade A bottle shippers. Orders ship out same-day to within 1-2 business days. Transit times are given at checkout and vary depending on your proximity to NY/NJ.
- Raw + natural ingredients: sorrel flower (also known as hibiscus roselle), ginger, pure cane sugar, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, bay leaves, and orange peel. Brewed + Aged to perfection
- Servings: each 8 oz size bottle serves 1 person. More when used as a mixer.
- Sugar content: 19g per 6 oz serving
- Ownership: Black-owned, Woman-owned, Caribbean-owned business.
- Allergens: Nut-free and made in an allergen-free environment.
- Goes well with: Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is perfect for cheese pairing and charcuterie boards. The richness of a variety of savory cheeses paired with the floral, fruity sweetness, and spices of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is a pure delight.
- Our sorrel is perfect on its own and works great as a mixer. Search under "recipes" for some great ideas.