The Cherry Infusion Recipe (aka simple syrup) for Mocktails and Cocktails
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- fresh cherries
- Combine the water and sugar in a heavy bottomed sauce pan over medium heat. Stir to combine.
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil before turning the heat down until the mixture is simmering.
- Add the cherries and stir. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Strain out the solids and store the simple syrup in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Never miss a toast with our authentic nonalcoholic Caribbean mocktail!
"I ordered a large bottle just to give it a try. Needless to say, it was gone in a matter of days... and I didn't share with anyone! I placed another order, this time for several bottles so now I don't have to worry about running out. Love it!
" I placed my order and it was received in two days, along with a thank you email. Great customer service and an amazing product. Congratulations and praying for your continued success. Keep up the great work.