Nonalcoholic Mocktail Recipe | Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel Raspberry
Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel Raspberry Mocktail Recipe
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 2 servings
- ice cubes
- 8 ounces of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 8 fresh raspberries or raspberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- 4-8 ounces of seltzer or club soda
- halved of lime or lemon
- Grab 2 of your favorite glass, fill them with ice and add 4 ounces of Sorrel to each.
- Mix in 4 ounces of seltzer per glass
- Mash 8 pieces of fresh raspberries in a small bowl using a fork. Add in 1 teaspoon of white sugar and mix until it is dissolved.
- Slowly pour the raspberry mixture into the glasses of sorrel (1/2 in each glass) creating a blushing ombre effect.
- Top it with a squeeze of lime or lemon and garnish it with fresh mint leaves or to whatever you desire.
Best enjoyed with your friends and loved ones!
Connect with us on social media! Recreate this drink and share your version of our Sorrel Raspberry Mocktail Mixer.
BEAT THE HOLIDAY RUSH!
Place your order now and be transported to the Caribbean just in time for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all celebrations in between!
"I ordered a large bottle just to give it a try. Needless to say, it was gone in a matter of days... and I didn't share with anyone! I placed another order, this time for several bottles so now I don't have to worry about running out. Love it!
" I placed my order and it was received in two days, along with a thank you email. Great customer service and an amazing product. Congratulations and praying for your continued success. Keep up the great work.
Read Featured Blogs:
|Must-Try Non-Alcoholic Christmas and Thanksgiving Mocktail Recipes||Jada's first step to over 20 years of Sobriety||Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is Beyoncé & Beyhive approved|