Health Benefits from Hibiscus-based beverages.
How's your health going these days?
When it comes to living healthily, people are divided. Most people assume that healthy things taste bad. On the other hand, we all know that junk food and drinks are made to taste good. But they're certainly not good for us. We like foods that are beautiful in appearance and taste and made of quality ingredients that are healthy and wholesome for us as well.
With creativity and the right knowledge, we can always find ways to make healthy things taste amazing!
- Provides relief from cramps and menstrual pain.
- Fresh or dried flower of roselle contains high quantities of Vitamin C which boosts the immune system (prevents cold and flu).
- Increases both urination and bowel movements
- Treats constipation
- lowers the absorption of starch and glucose and may help with weight loss.
- Contains antidepressant properties like flavonoids
- Helps to reduce anxiety and depression by creating a relaxed sensation in the body and mind.
- Antioxidant properties that's beneficial for skin care.
- It maintains healthy teeth and gums due to the significant calcium content in red roselle.
Along with eating right, staying hydrated is also very important. Remember to drink 8 glasses of water every day and if you're looking for something that's healthy and delicious, make hibiscus-based beverages like BBS your drink of choice.
Here's a list of fun non-alcoholic mocktails packed with healthy goodness that you can recreate at home and serve on any occasion.
wishing you good health,