Summer Mocktail Magic: Raspberry and Rosemary Infusions for Your Refreshing Escapes
Refresh your summer today with Raspberries and Rosemary!
Are you ready to put your mixing skills to the test and recreate these refreshing summer mocktail drinks that are perfect for all of your gatherings?
Option 1: The Rosemary Infusion is a healthy and refreshing remix to Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel. The light herby flavor is guaranteed to impress guests. If you want a fragrant and beautifully garnished, herbaceous, elegant and fancy drink go for the Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel Rosemary mixer.
Option 2: The Sorrel Raspberry Mixer is a delicious and slightly tart blend of hibiscus, raspberry, and lemon flavors. If you want a complex yet elegant taste, go for a raspberry mixer!
Both recipes are our unique and non-alcoholic twist that’s perfect for your summer gatherings!
- 1 oz Rosemary simple syrup (see recipe below directions)
- 1 oz Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz club soda
In a glass, pour 1oz of Rosemary syrup, 1 oz of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel, 3/4 oz of lemon juice, ice cubes, and 3 oz club soda. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary if desired.
In a saucepan, put 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar and dissolve it over medium heat. Once the sugar has dissolved, add 3 sprigs of rosemary and let it cool.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 2 servings
- ice cubes
- 8 ounces of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 8 fresh raspberries or raspberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- 4-8 ounces of seltzer or club soda
- halved of lime or lemon
- Grab 2 of your favorite glass, fill them with ice and add 4 ounces of Sorrel to each.
- Mix in 4 ounces of seltzer per glass
- Mash 8 pieces of fresh raspberries in a small bowl using a fork. Add in 1 teaspoon of white sugar and mix until it is dissolved.
- Slowly pour the raspberry mixture into the glasses of sorrel (1/2 in each glass) creating a blushing ombre effect.
- Top it with a squeeze of lime or lemon and garnish it with fresh mint leaves or to whatever you desire.
Order Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel today!
"This is a great beverage that goes well with all your special dishes. Highly recommend it... get more than one bottle because you'll be angry when you drink it up and then have to wait for a new shipment...
" I placed my order and it was received in two days, along with a thank you email. Great customer service and an amazing product. Congratulations and praying for your continued success. Keep up the great work.