3 Nonalcoholic mocktail recipes for the Fall season
We thought it'd be nice to send you a range of tasty surprises to try for fall sipping, after-work hours celebrations, weddings, or simply your chill day in.
We've incorporated #freshforce produce such as ginger, apples, oranges, peach, and more into a few mocktail recipes that are tasty, fun, and booze-free.
Get creative and enjoy recreating our Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel Sangria by Castaway Kitchen, Sparkling Ginger Infusion and Sparkling Rosemary Infusion by the bartenders at Wolf Nordstrom NYC.
BROOKLYN BREWED SORREL SANGRIA
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Sparkling water
- Fruit Options (Apples, Oranges, Lemons, Blackberries, Blueberries, Mangoes, Grapes and Pineapples)
- Cut up all the fruit you're going to use.
- Fill a glass pitcher with sliced fruit.
- Add the apple juice to the pitcher.
- Pour in the orange juice, cranberry-pomegranate juice and Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- Add lemon juice and finish with the sparkling water.
- Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
BROOKLYN BREWED SORREL SPARKLING ROSEMARY INFUSION
- 2 oz Rosemary simple syrup
- 2 oz Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 1 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 6 oz club soda
Place all ingredient in a shaker with ice and shake until cold. Strain into the glass filled with ice and serve, Garnish as desired.
BROOKLYN BREWED SORREL SPARKLING GINGER INFUSION
Never miss a toast with our authentic nonalcoholic Caribbean mocktail!
"I ordered a large bottle just to give it a try. Needless to say, it was gone in a matter of days... and I didn't share with anyone! I placed another order, this time for several bottles so now I don't have to worry about running out. Love it!
" I placed my order and it was received in two days, along with a thank you email. Great customer service and an amazing product. Congratulations and praying for your continued success. Keep up the great work.