Indulge in luxurious sophistication with Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel's premium non-alcoholic mocktail. Crafted from a 400-year-old family recipe, this Hibiscus Roselle mocktail is brewed and aged to perfection with ginger, allspice, bay leaves, and orange peel for a balanced, tart, and fruity flavor. Enjoy its smooth texture on its own or use it as an exquisite mixer with cheese and charcuterie boards.
Ingredients: Water, sorrel flower (Hibiscus Roselle), pure cane sugar, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, bay leaves, and orange peel
Each bottle comprisies approximately 1 serving. More when used as a mixer.
We ship using patented and secure Grade A bottle shippers.
• Antioxidant rich
• Made from nature with all-natural, floral and herbal ingredients.
• No preservatives.
• Nut-free, gluten-free and made in an allergen-free environment.
• Perfect recreation and celebration drink.
• Great for cheese pairing and charcuterie boards. The richness of a variety of savory cheeses paired with the floral, fruity sweetness, and spices of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is a pure delight
• Excellent on its own and works great as a mixer. Visit the blog for recipes