Nonalcoholic Mocktail Recipe | Thanksgiving Sorrel Sangria
It's the time of the year where most people asks, "What drinks are served during Thanksgiving?".
Ask no more, we got the perfect nonalcoholic Thanksgiving Sorrel Sangria recipe for you!
This recipe is inspired by Unicorns in the kitchen. Pour in Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel to elevate your sangria into a different spice and sweetness, and an ideal drink to serve the crowd.
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Sparkling water
- Fruit Options (Apples, pears, Lemons, Blackberries, Blueberries, Mangoes, Grapes)
- Cut up all the fruit you're going to use.
- Fill a glass pitcher with sliced fruit.
- Add the apple juice to the pitcher.
- Pour in the orange juice, cranberry-pomegranate juice and Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- Add lemon juice and finish with the sparkling water.
- Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
- You can also add in some mint leaves for garnish.
Which ever you prefer to try don't forget to let us know how you've liked it.
Snap a photo of it and tag us at our socials @brooklynbrewedsorrel and get a chance to be featured in our pages!
BEAT THE HOLIDAY RUSH!
Never miss a toast with our authentic nonalcoholic Caribbean mocktail!
Place your order now and be transported to the Caribbean just in time for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all celebrations in between!
"I ordered a large bottle just to give it a try. Needless to say, it was gone in a matter of days... and I didn't share with anyone! I placed another order, this time for several bottles so now I don't have to worry about running out. Love it!
" I placed my order and it was received in two days, along with a thank you email. Great customer service and an amazing product. Congratulations and praying for your continued success. Keep up the great work.
Read Featured Blogs:
|Must-Try Non-Alcoholic Christmas and Thanksgiving Mocktail Recipes||Jada's first step to over 20 years of Sobriety||Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is Beyoncé & Beyhive approved|