Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel Sangria
There are a number of twists, mixers and recipes customers discover and invent using Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel. It’s botanical, herbal and spice ingredients make it incredibly versatile. So rich in flavor, immediately it sparks creativity. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Over the past several months customers like you have let us know how you like to add twists to your Sorrel. Here’s a Sorrel Sangria recipe from Christina Curp a cookbook author, chef and Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel fan.
Brookyn Brewed Sorrel
White grape juice
A few slices of lemon
Thanks Christina for sending us your recipe.
Perhaps you’d like to try this mixer or this recipe inspired by Unicorns in the kitchen and pour in Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel to elevate your sangria into a different spice and sweetness!
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Sparkling water
- Fruit Options (Apples, pears, Lemons, Blackberries, Blueberries, Mangoes, Grapes)
- Cut up all the fruit you're going to use.
- Fill a glass pitcher with sliced fruit.
- Add the apple juice to the pitcher.
- Pour in the orange juice, cranberry-pomegranate juice and Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- Add lemon juice and finish with the sparkling water.
- Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
- You can also add in some mint leaves for garnish.
Which ever you prefer to try don't forget to let us know how you've liked it.
Snap a photo of it and tag us at our socials @brooklynbrewedsorrel and get a chance to be featured in our pages!