6 Must-Try Non-Alcoholic Summery Drinks
Beat the summer heat!
Check out these 6 Must-Try Summery Drinks that you'll surely love to have on your poolside at any time!
- ice cubes
- 8 ounces of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 8 fresh raspberries or raspberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- 4-8 ounces of seltzer or club soda
- halved of lime or lemon
- Grab 2 of your favorite glass, fill them with ice and add 4 ounces of Sorrel to each.
- Mix in 4 ounces of seltzer per glass
- Mash 8 pieces of fresh raspberries in a small bowl using a fork. Add in 1 teaspoon of white sugar and mix until it is dissolved.
- Slowly pour the raspberry mixture into the glasses of sorrel (1/2 in each glass) creating a blushing ombre effect.
- Top it with a squeeze of lime or lemon and garnish it with fresh mint leaves or to whatever you desire.
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Sparkling water
- Fruit Options (Apples, Oranges, Lemons, Blackberries, Blueberries, Mangoes, Grapes and Pineapples)
- Cut up all the fruit you're going to use.
- Fill a glass pitcher with sliced fruit.
- Add the apple juice to the pitcher.
- Pour in the orange juice, cranberry-pomegranate juice and Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- Add lemon juice and finish with the sparkling water.
- Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
Sangria Recipe Inspired by : Unicorns in the Kitchen
- 6 cups water
- 2 passion fruit
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups guava nectar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup Kern's mango nectar
- 1/4 cup Kern's apricot nectar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring (optional for taste, but necessary for the classic red color)
- Cut passion fruit in half and scoop the seeds and pulp into a blender. Add 2 of the cups of water and blend well, then pour through a fine mesh sieve into a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add the remaining water and all the other ingredients to the pitcher or punch bowl and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Chill in the fridge until cold, then serve.
Courtesy of: House of Nash Eats
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 sliced peaches
- 6 oz. ginger ale
- In a large glass, add the fresh mint leaves and peach and muddle until the ingredients are meshed together.
- Add ice.
- Pour in the ginger ale, garnish with additional mint and a peach slice (if desired) and enjoy immediately!
Courtesy of: The Speckled Palate
- Raspberry Peach puree
- Simple syrup
- Fresh Raspberry
- Sliced Peaches
- Mint leaves
Add diced peaches, raspberries and water to a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
Place a sieve over a large mixing bowl and pour peach raspberry puree into the sieve. Use the back of a large spoon to push the puree around so the liquid falls through the sieve and seeds/skin stay inside the sieve.
Discard seeds/skin from the sieve and set mixing bowl with liquid in it aside.
Add granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan and heat over MED heat until sugar dissolves into the water, stirring occasionally. Boil about 3 minutes until liquid has become syrupy. Set aside to cool slightly.
Add 7 cups water, lemon juice and ice cubes to a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour in cooled simple syrup and peach raspberry liquid. Stir to combine again.
Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve chilled with garnishes, if desired
Courtesy of: The Chunky Chef
- 1 cup (8-10 limes) lime juice, chilled
- ½ cup granulated sugar, superfine
- 1 bottle (2-liters) Sprite, chilled
- 1 jar (10-ounces) maraschino cherries, with syrup
- 1-2 medium limes, thinly sliced
- crushed Ice
Fill a pitcher halfway with crushed ice.
In a medium bowl, combine lime juice and sugar, stir until the sugar starts to dissolve
Pour the lime juice mixture over the ice.
Add the sprite, cherries (with syrup), and lime slices. Stir to combine.
Courtesy of: I Am Baker
Recreate any of these mocktail recipe using BBS and don't forget to share it with us for a chance to be featured in our social media pages!