A fresh-brewed, then aged sorrel nonalcoholic cocktail + mixer proudly founded in Brooklyn. Rich, smooth, florally sweet, and gingery spicy. Known as a balanced and satisfying booze-free, mocktail experience that "tastes better than wine".
If you’re unfamiliar, it’s made from the sorrel flower (a type of hibiscus), known for its tart, fruity, bright taste. To make this batch, sorrel flowers get infused with ginger, Carribean-sourced allspice, bay leaves, orange peel, and more. And if you’re taking it easy on the ABV, it also makes an excellent non-alcoholic drink all on its own.
The brand was launched by Brooklyn-born, 1st generation Caribbean-American chef and designer Nzinga Knight — informed by family recipes kept for over 400 years.
Ingredients: Water, sorrel flower (Hibiscus Roselle), pure cane sugar, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, bay leaves, and orange peel
Shipping time: Orders ship out same-day to within 1-2 business days. Transit times are given at checkout and vary depending on your proximity to NY/NJ. We ship using patented and secure Grade A bottle shippers.
- 19 grams of sugar per serving
- A Black-owned, Woman-owned, Caribbean-owned business.
- Nut-free, gluten-free and made in an allergen-free environment.
- Perfect for cheese pairing and charcuterie boards. The richness of a variety of savory cheeses paired with the floral, fruity sweetness, and spices of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is a pure delight.
- Perfect on its own and works great as a mixer. Visit the blog for recipes