Spice Up the Fall Season! 3 Delicious nonalcoholic mocktail recipes
With Thanksgiving happening soon we thought it'd be nice to send you a range of tasty surprises to try at the Thanksgiving dinner or simply your chill day in. We've incorporated #freshforce produce such as ginger, apples, oranges, peach and more into a few mocktail recipes that are tasty, fun, and booze-free.
- ice cubes
- 8 ounces of Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 8 fresh raspberries or raspberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- 4-8 ounces of seltzer or club soda
- halved of lime or lemon
- Grab 2 of your favorite glass, fill them with ice and add 4 ounces of Sorrel to each.
- Mix in 4 ounces of seltzer per glass
- Mash 8 pieces of fresh raspberries in a small bowl using a fork. Add in 1 teaspoon of white sugar and mix until it is dissolved.
- Slowly pour the raspberry mixture into the glasses of sorrel (1/2 in each glass) creating a blushing ombre effect.
- Top it with a squeeze of lime or lemon and garnish it with fresh mint leaves or to whatever you desire.
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Sparkling water
- Fruit Options (Apples, Oranges, Lemons, Blackberries, Blueberries, Mangoes, Grapes and Pineapples)
- Cut up all the fruit you're going to use.
- Fill a glass pitcher with sliced fruit.
- Add the apple juice to the pitcher.
- Pour in the orange juice, cranberry-pomegranate juice and Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel
- Add lemon juice and finish with the sparkling water.
- Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
Sangria Recipe Inspired by : Unicorns in the Kitchen
- 3 inches of fresh ginger root, peeled and sliced into coins
- ¾ cup sugar, plus extra for tossing the ginger and rimming the cup
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 4-6 lemons)
- Seltzer water to fill the glasses (about 3 cups)
- Slice the ginger root coins into slivers.
- Heat the sugar, water, and ginger slivers over medium high heat, stirring until the sugar melts. Let boil for about 20 minutes, until the syrup begins to thicken. Remove from heat, strain the ginger slivers out, let cool.
- Lay the ginger slivers on a baking sheet to cool. After about 5 minutes, toss with about a tablespoon of sugar. Let cool.
- Wet the edge of each wine glass and dip it in sugar to coat the rim.
- Divide the cooled ginger syrup between four glasses. Divide the lemon juice between the four glasses. Fill each glass with seltzer water.
- Garnish with a piece of candied ginger. Stir before serving.
Recipe by : Snixy Kitchen
BEAT THE HOLIDAY RUSH!
Never miss a toast with our authentic nonalcoholic Caribbean mocktail!
Place your order now and be transported to the Caribbean just in time for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all celebrations in between!
"I ordered a large bottle just to give it a try. Needless to say, it was gone in a matter of days... and I didn't share with anyone! I placed another order, this time for several bottles so now I don't have to worry about running out. Love it!
" I placed my order and it was received in two days, along with a thank you email. Great customer service and an amazing product. Congratulations and praying for your continued success. Keep up the great work.
Read Featured Blogs:
|Must-Try Non-Alcoholic Christmas and Thanksgiving Mocktail Recipes||Jada's first step to over 20 years of Sobriety||Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel is Beyoncé & Beyhive approved|